The latest ASNM Webinars
ASNM’s webinar series provides timely information of special interest to professionals working within the IONM industry and those seeking to learn more about this evolving area of practice. Webinars are included as part of ASNM’s membership and are a worthwhile member benefit. Non-ASNM members can purchase individual webinars. Webinar sessions are presented in “real time” via the Internet. Participants view webinar materials online while listening to the concurrent audio portion of the presentation via their computer audio system. All ASNM webinars are approved for one (1) credit hour of continuing education for ASNM-CEUs.
Questions regarding ASNM’s webinar series? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (331) 248–1699.
Integrating IONM EEG Studies: Determine Actionable Interventions
Wednesday, June 14th, 2023 | 7pm ET
Michelle Mora DO, FACNS
Moderator for ASNM CNIM Concepts/IONM
Nicklous Morrisette R. EEGT, CNIM
Providence St Peter Hospital
Transcarotid Artery Revascularization: A Historical Perspective and Use of Neuromonitoring
Wednesday August 2, 2023 | 7pm ET
3. Understand the use of neuromonitoring for transcarotid artery revascularization
Cinira Diogo, PhD, DABNM
NuVasive Clinical Services
IONM Concepts – CNIM Prep Mini-Course
3 Consecutive Saturdays: October 14th, 21st, & 28th | 10am–1pm ET
Free to ANSM Full and Student Members! Non-Member Price: $300
Join this IONM Foundational Concepts Mini-Series and apply educational hours (CEU’s) that meet ABRET eligibility requirements for the CNIM EXAM, CNIM Recertification or to bolster your role as an IONM Educator/Trainer.
- How analysis of Neuromonitoring Data Settings can optimize daily recordings
- Tools & Techniques to prepare yourself and organization more confidently prepare for the ABNM Exam
- Review experiential case data to drive better study focus and clinical practice
*Disclaimer: ASNM related offerings do not guarantee a passing exam score for any certification exams. Content shared is intended to assist awareness of related examination prep concepts or for bolstering training.
James A. Watt Jr. BS, R.EPT, CNIM, F.ASNM
National Technologist Director
Prior Co-Owner of Larry Head Institute Online
Dr. Michelle Mora
Realtime Neuromonitoring Associates (RTNA)
PK, PD, Brain Networks, and Anesthesia
Wednesday, December 13th, 2023 | 7pm ET
- Understand the differences between pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics and how the two interact
- Understand the current theories of how general anesthetics affect brain networks
- Be able to articulate the EEG patterns that are compatible with a loss of consciousness with propofol and those suggestive of emergence
Dr. John McAuliffe, MD, MBA
Let us know if you have any questions or need assistance. We’d be happy to help.
Phone: (331) 248.1699